|Create data collection templates for monitoring student progress|
Under the leadership of Title I director, Chris Richardson, principals in 18 Title I schools in Montgomery County have been engaged in the process of developing monitoring plans for individual student progress on their school improvement goals. Under the leadership of Title I Director Chris Richardson, school leadership teams have been working through a process of determining what they need to monitor, how frequently, and how they will use the data to inform instruction and staff development. The following monitoring plans and discussions might be useful to other schools trying to
develop similar monitoring plans for classroom level data.
- Discussion of Monitoring Plans with Title I Leadership Teams
- Gaithersburg Elementary School
- Pine Crest Elementary School
- Harmony Hills Elementary School
- Kemp Mill Elementary School