After leading an examination of student work, use the following questions to write a reflection of lessons learned.
- What protocol did you use?
- What student work did you examine?
- Who participated in the examination?
Lessons learned questions
- What did the team learn about student strengths and weaknesses?
- What instructional implications and next steps were identified?
- What aha's did team members have?
- What did you learn about professional development needs of team members?
- How can you build on this to make examining student work a more frequent and important part of your own work?